Skelton Brumwell & Associates utilizes years of design and field experience plus continued educational training to provide wastewater treatment and disposal and water supply and treatment solutions. Our specialized services in rural environments include private residential development, places of worship, campgrounds, water parks, hotels and municipal projects. We have completed projects throughout Ontario and are very familiar with MOE design guidelines for Sewage Works 2008 associated with small and medium communal wastewater works and MOE design guidelines for Drinking Water Systems 2008 associated with small to medium water works.
In addition we facilitate Environmental Compliance Approvals (ECA) for Private Sewage Works (Section 53 OWRA) and Municipal Residential Drinking Water Systems (O. Reg. 170/03), and Notifications of Non-Residential and Seasonal Residential Drinking Water System (O. Reg. 252/05) for campgrounds, water parks and places of worship.
Sewage Works & Drinking Water Systems Expertise
- Water Filtration & Disinfection Systems
- Water Storage, Pumps & Controls
- ECA (former C of A) for O. Reg. 170/03 Municipal Residential
- Notifications for O. Reg. 252/05 Non Residential & Seasonal Residential Drinking Water Systems
- Secondary & Tertiary Sewage Treatment Systems
- Sewage Effluent Disposal Systems
- Reasonable Use & Predicted Contaminant Attenuation Analysis
- ECA (former C of A) for Private Sewage Works
- Expert Testimony
Sewage Works & Drinking Water Systems
PDF File – 1190KB