Skelton Brumwell & Associates provides planning, engineering and environmental services for private and public sector recreational facilities.
Our services include the preparation of Recreational Facility Master Plans and Site Plans, preparation of functional servicing reports, sewage and water servicing, site grading, stormwater management, traffic studies, engineering plans and contract documents, and site inspection and contract administration. We prepare Environmental Impact Studies and facilitate Environmental Compliance Approvals.
We have provided services for many types recreational facilities including: Water parks, Golf courses, Ski resorts, Campgrounds, Motels/hotels, Municipal recreational complexes, Park, arenas and swimming pools.
We coordinate teams of design professionals for complete project design.
Recreational Facilities Services Expertise
- Development Opportunity & Constraints
- Coordination of Development
- Approval Process
- Engineering Studies & Design
- Secondary & Tertiary Sewage
- Treatment Systems
- Environmental Studies & Design
- ECA (former C of A) for Private Sewage, Municipal Residential
- Non Residential & Seasonal Residential
- Drinking Water Systems
- Water Filtration & Disinfection Systems
- Public Consultation
- Project Management
PDF File – 1392KB