Skelton Brumwell & Associates Inc. uses state-of -the-art software to convert 2D detailed design drawings into dynamic, real-world 3-Dimensional renderings.
Using existing digital CAD files and high resolution aerial photography, we can create a realistic 3D model of your project. This technology will enable you to efficiently and effectively convey proposals to: approval authorities, potential investors, and the public through interactive models that simulate potential design scenarios.
3D Models can be used to gain acceptance of your project through illustration of:
- Development and Site Plans
- Height of structures
- Different design scenarios
- Adjacent landscape context
- Proposed vegetative planting
- Site grading and development sequence.
The use of 3D modelling for your project can elevate conventional proposals through visually appealing and accurate 3D models.
3D Modelling Services Expertise
- Convert conventional 2D drawings into realistic and precise 3D renderings
- Illustrate different design scenarios for more informed decisions making
- Generate real-world aerial views, flyovers, and snapshots of proposed developments
- Create graphics and video clips of 3D models for presentations, meetings, websites, and print materials
Benefits of Using 3D Modelling
- Informed and enhanced decision making
- Improved and more effective communication
- Dynamic and efficient design process
- Professional looking digital and print graphics
PDF File – 1368KB