We have the team to take Your Project from Concept to Completion.
Skelton, Brumwell & Associates has been providing engineering, planning and environmental consulting services in Barrie since 1970. We have developed a reputation for providing quality work and achievement on projects for both public and private sector clients across Central Ontario.
Our knowledgeable and experienced staff of engineers, planners, ecologist, resource and engineering technologists, draftpersons and CADD operators, inspectors and clerical personnel ensure all our client’s needs are met.
The consistent level of excellence of the firm’s work is a direct function of our ownership group and dedicated staff. This structure creates a personal sense of commitment revealed in the quality of the firm and each and every project.
The firm has extensive experience in coordinating projects which require a wide range of other professionals or firms. We are always conscious of the need for creative solutions to reduce costs in today’s time of restraint.
We at Skelton, Brumwell & Associates Inc. are committed to the following Values:
- Operate as a privately owned company where the priorities are our clients, our employees, the public and the environment.
- Uphold professional ethics and standards, and support the professional organizations and associations of which we are members.
- Provide friendly and individual attention to our clients to understand their needs, and strive to exceed their expectations.
- Honour our commitments to our clients and each other.
- Provide an inclusive, supportive and flexible team based work environment.
- Support a healthy work/life balance to foster personal and professional growth.
We welcome your inquiries and appreciate your consideration of our firm for planning, engineering and environmental consulting services.
Welcome Evan Sugden to the Skelton Brumwell Team!
Evan is a Planner having graduated from Lakehead University with a Honours Bachelor of Arts & Science and he is a Candidate for a Master of Arts in Planning from the University of Waterloo to graduate in the Spring of 2017. Evan has an interdisciplinary background in geography, geomatics, forestry, aviation, arboriculture, land surveying, civil engineering and planning and has worked for several years with engineering and planning firms in the Orillia to Huntsville area and with the MNRF in wildfire fighting in Chapleau.
We look forward to Evan’s participation and initiatives in land development planning and the support he will provide for our planning and development projects. Evan’s technical skills and diversity will be valuable as well.
Check out our new urban forestry blog at
- 3D Modelling Services
- Aggregate Resources
- Ecological Services
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Mapping
- Recreational Facilities Services
- Redevelopment Planning and Engineering
- Renewable Energy Approval Services
- Sewage Works & Drinking Water Systems
- Site Engineering
- Subdivision and Site Planning
- Surface Water Resources
- Survey Services