We have the team to take Your Project from Concept to Completion.
Skelton, Brumwell & Associates has been providing engineering, planning and environmental consulting services in Barrie since 1970. We have developed a reputation for providing quality work and achievement on projects for both public and private sector clients across Central Ontario.
Our knowledgeable and experienced staff of engineers, planners, ecologist, resource and engineering technologists, draftpersons and CADD operators, inspectors and clerical personnel ensure all our client’s needs are met. The consistent level of excellence of the firm’s work is a direct function of our ownership group and dedicated staff. This structure creates a personal sense of commitment revealed in the quality of the firm and each and every project.
The firm has extensive experience in coordinating projects which require a wide range of other professionals or firms. We are always conscious of the need for creative solutions to reduce costs in today’s time of restraint.
We at Skelton, Brumwell & Associates Inc. are committed to the following Fundamental Principles on every project:
- Delivering the highest standard of work at competitive cost
- Dedication to the interests of clients, the public and the natural environment
- Maximizing public participation
- Optimizing resource utilization
- Reducing impacts to acceptable and environmentally sustainable levels
- Maximizing innovation and creativity in Planning and Engineering
We welcome your inquiries and appreciate your consideration of our firm for planning, engineering and environmental consulting services.
Skelton, Brumwell is seeking an experienced Senior Planner to join our multi-disciplinary professional engineering, planning and environmental consulting firm.
for more information.
- 3D Modelling Services
- Aggregate Resources
- Ecological Services
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Mapping
- Recreational Facilities Services
- Redevelopment Planning and Engineering
- Renewable Energy Approval Services
- Sewage Works & Drinking Water Systems
- Site Engineering
- Subdivision and Site Planning
- Surface Water Resources
- Survey Services